- Rhuthun (Ruthin -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthin ), Denbighshire, Wales : Two bedroom luxury holiday lodge. This home package is due out in the next two weeks with a site erection mid November. Watch out for for later posts.
- Strathyre*, Perthshire : This home was supplied last year and the clients are doing the completion works themselves. They are now well on their way, with Air Source heating in full operation, and soon to start work on the final finishings.
- Strathyre*, Perthshire : We await detailed planning approval for extensive works to an existing home in Strathyre. This will involve a total refurb of this 1950’s timber frame, timber clad home, including a good sized extension plus new heating; roof finish and internal works.
- Cromdale, Strathspey, Highland : We obtained planning approval for this home earlier in the year, but the infamous covid has caused delays. We are now looking to progress the Building Warrant element, to get on site for 2022.
- Thornhill, Stirling : We have just submitted a planning application for internal changes and a extension to a traditional cottage within this attractive village. We would hope to have a decision before Christmas.
- Foveran, Aberdeenshire : Detailed planning has been submitted for a change of design on a site near Ellon. The site currently has a consent, but the client sought a more contemporary and eco friendly design. The submission has been made after having in depth discussions with the planning department.
- Lochearnhead*, Perthshire : We first obtained Detailed Planning approval for this site back in 2018, but have now progressed it again, with resolution of the planning conditions and now preparing for submission for the Building Warrant. A site start early 2022 is anticipated.
( * within Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park – https://www.lochlomond-trossachs.org/)
We offer a full service of Design; Fabricate & Supply, with additional services of Planning and Building Warrant preparation, submission and administration of the proposals. We can also usually offer an “Erect-To-Shell” service, and if within the Central Belt of Scotland, a full build service.